Emile Henry Ramekin No10 250ml
- Use the right ramekin for the right recipe. For small portions, size and volume are particularly important so everything is evenly cooked without drying out.
- Made from Emile Henry's special formula HR® (High Resistance) ceramic, it can be used in the oven up to 270°C (520°F).
- The special clay from Burgundy heats evenly for gentle, uniform baking and browning and will keep the contents hot for a long time after being removed from the oven.
- The durable glaze resists scratches and will not chip, crack or craze over time nor will it absorb odours or flavours.
- The unique composition ensures even heat distribution; ideal for pastry.
- Use in oven, microwave and freezer.
- Handmade in France since 1850, each piece is unique and signed by the craftsman that made it.