WMF Quality One Stockpot 24cm 8.9L
- Vegetable pan Ø 24 cm (approx. 8.9l) - optimal for stovetops with Ø 22 cm, Height: 18 cm
- Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Wide pouring edge for drip-free use. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle. Steam opening in the lid - prevents accumulation of calcium, uncontrolled steam emergence and water splashing onto the stove.
- WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking.
- Cromargan Stainless steel rust-free 18/10 - dishwasher safe, easy to clean, oven safe and acid resistant.
- Made in Germany - Premium quality, produced in-house in Germany. The bulged shape and noticeably curved handles reflect the Mediterranean attitude toward life.
Those who enjoy cooking for lots of people will go a long way with a stockpot. Due to its large capacity, this is a stockpot that is ideal for soups, stews and spaghetti. And thanks to its high sides, optimum use is made of the rising heat: large spinach leaves can easily be blanched, vegetables gently steamed. Simply add a little water to the pan and steam your ingredients – the tightly fitting lid holds the steam in the pan. Although called a stockpot, it can of course be used for hearty beef or chicken broths, and even offers ample room to prevent dumplings from sticking together when cooking. While an inside scale makes measuring easy, a pouring rim prevents spillages. Stockpots are made from rust-free Cromargan® stainless steel and feature a TransTherm® universal base. Bulbous or straight-sided stockpots are available in the standard sizes 20 and 24 centimetres in diameter with a capacity of 5 to 8.8 litres.
Inspired by a trip to Italy, WMF set out to create pans that combine Italian style with German engineering. The result is the Concento series: bulbous pans with slightly domed lids and elegantly curved handles, created by the wonderfully named Italian designer Daniele Dalla Pellegrina. The high-grade, rust-free Cromargan and perfect craftsmanship of the pans are typical of ‘Made in Germany’ quality. The heavy stainless steel lids sit tightly and an opening allows the controlled release of steam. While the inside scale makes measuring and filling easy, the wide pouring rim ensures drip-free pouring. The sturdy hollow handles are also an attractive feature: they stay cool when cooking and fit perfectly in the hand due to their slightly curved design. Thanks to their TransTherm universal base, the Concento pans are suitable for use on all hobs. The collection includes a deep stockpot, which is also suitable for pasta, deep and shallow casserole pans as well as saucepans in various sizes.